Think Smart, Act Smart (called ‘Get it Done’ in US and Canada)
This is a compact book with loads of techniques to help improve your decision-making. Learn how to focus your mind, solve everyday problems, make the right decisions, and really get things done – with the help of a whole new range of thinking strategies. Use your brain as the all-purpose tool it was always meant to be – a tool for living.
- Learn how to get things done more effectively – from initial analysis to final action
- Sharpen your mind – banish distraction and irrelevance and achieve laser-like focus when you need it
- Think your way through any problem or dilemma confidently and creatively, no matter how complex or confusing
- Master the art of beating stress when working under pressure, so your thinking is calm and right ‘on-the-button’
- Do more work in less time by using your brain more effectively